Our awesome followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

OPI MPJ

So, here it is!
My long-wished MPJ.
I knew there was something about this polish, all of them didn't look the same.
That assumption couldn't be more correct.
I thought I was buying the one with huge holographic effect, I was wrong.
This one is pretty nice in it's own way, though. Especially in the sun as you can see below :)
I just thought the holographic effect had more.. WOW factor. Don't really know how to explain it:)

Think this MPJ is the new version, it's most definitely not the "original" one I had on my wish list.

Did any of you girls ever buy a polish that wasn't what you'd hope for?






Just had a thought..
if any of you girls have got the MPJ. Please note in a comment what it says underneath the bottle. Mine is NL B59, 
What does it say on yours?

4 comments:

  1. That is still a pretty polish. Bummer that it isn't what you we're expecting :(

    Isn't there a few OPI polishes that have the same name but different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it's pretty too :)
    Exactly! I read somewhere that there were 3 different kinds! Think OPI is just trying to confuse us. And they did well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 of the MPJ's. I have the one you have, I also have one that's the same colour, but with a rather strong linear holo effect to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it's that one I thought I was buying. Bummer. Think i'll try to find it somewhere in a blog sale or something

    ReplyDelete