Our awesome followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

A polished phone


I want to show you guys my polished phone :b
I know it's old but it works(and I might get a new one soon) :)
Front. There used to be hearts of polish all the way around the display. 
 Back when I didn't have that many polishes - mostly Depend - I painted two hearts of every Depend lacquer I had.
One heart around the camera of each Depend polish I had back then. And how I had the bottom of it for a long while.

For those of you who don't know/can't remember which colour it used to be, it's the same silver as around the camera.
 Just the other day I painted the side of the phone this turquoiseish blue Kiko polish with shimmer - no. 300
Redecorated the bottom with tea bag.
Se I redecorated the back in same style as it was before the blue polish. Earlier it was a pink tropical fruit tea bag as I recall and now it's some Indian tea in lovely colours ;)

Is you phone also polished? :)

2 comments:

  1. My employer pays for my phone, so I'm not sure how they'd feel about me polishing it. :) Yours is are super cute, especially those little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, probably not a good idea to try :b
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete